Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog B
What student created questions did your group agreed upon and justify?

Our group agreed on the way we would react if we got pushed into traffic like Jodee.We agreed Jodee didn’t want go at first to the Greek camp. Another topic we agreed on was that we would all want to cry if our clothes got thrown in the toilet. We agreed on also we would want to try to at least make one really good friend.
What student created questions did your group disagreed upon and justify?
Our group disagreed that if you were in the situation that Jodee was in would you go to a new school. We disagreed that she didn’t want to go through it anymore and another person said they wouldn’t want to run away from the problem. Another topic we disagreed on was that some people said that they would want to change schools not to deal with all the problems and a different person said that they wouldn’t want to change schools because they wouldn’t want to run away from the problem.

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)