Copyright (c) 2014 by PL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PL -- Blogmeister

8th Grade 09-10

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by PL

teacher: Mrs. Gatz

What student created questions did your group agreed upon and justify? (4-5 sentences)
Our group agreed on most of the discussion that the question, What do you think Annie meant by “I don’t think anyone has to be mean to be feared” gave to us? We agreed that the point she was trying to get across to us was stereotyping and some kids, like Annie, get respect because she is feared at school. We also agreed that Annie and Jodee became friends because she understood what it was like to be made fun of and left out of the “cool crowd”.
What student created questions did your group disagreed upon and justify? (4-5 sentences)
The group I was with disagreed that Jodee’s parents were doing too much to help her get through the bullying. One of my partners said that they were doing too much in a bad way. I thought that Jodee’s parent were doing very well trying to make her happy but at times it was a little too much and it made me begin to think she was a little spoiled. My group also disagreed on the way Jodee acted. A member or two thought that Jodee acted childish around her parents because she always called them “mommy” and “daddy”. I spoke my opinion and said that maybe at times she acted that way but she may have grown up with calling them that name.