Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

~♥!Sam's Blog!♥~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by SA teacher: Mrs. Gatz

• (Blog A): What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?
One of the topics of discussion was, “What do you think will happen to Jodee at the writer’s workshop?” One student answered she would have more things in common with the other kids like writing, and speeches. Another topic of discussion was, “Why do you think Jodee’s Greek teacher was being so strict?” One student said she wanted Jodee to be committed and serious to learning the language because it was a difficult language to learn. I thought the writer’s workshop Jodee had attended was a good place for her to go to and be herself without being teased or taunted.

My favorite color is purple! I love to play sports! I like to cook when I have nothing else to do! :)