Copyright (c) 2014 by Kaitlyn-K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kaitlyn-K -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Kaitlyn-K

teacher: Terry Smith

I went on a field trip with my class and we got to go see eagles for are field trip.It was so so cold there. It was in Clarksville. We got to have hot chocolate. It was so good and the chocolate in it tasted so good. It was so cool seeing eagles flying all around you in the air. We had so much fun and I did to because I got to sit by my friend Marissa on the bus. On the way there we played games with are hads like Miss Mary Mack. But we went in this place were we saw some eagles and their names were Mariah and Liberty. I wish it woulden't of been cold. They were by the river because other places ice is cold and they can't fish in the ice so they go were some of the ice is brocken anfd that is in Clarksville.Bye bye!!!

eagle

Article posted February 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM • comment (2) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

WOW! That is very good informateshoin about Bald Eagles.
Posted March 21, 2010 at 05:02 PM by • Eden/Livewires
That is cool I wish that I can go there and did you have fun?
Posted February 16, 2010 at 06:27 AM by • Cole

Hi my name is Kaitlyn and my favorite food is pizza with ranch dressing on it and my favorite singer is Taylor Swift and the best song that she sings is Love Story and I love to do gymnastics and my favorite show is Wizards of Waverly Place and I love to read The Box Car Children an I have 1 sister and 1 brother.I love dogs and I have 3 dogs. I meet my friends Marissa and Hailey in 2 grade. I miss my friend gabby and she lives far away but I bet I will get to come see her soon. And thats my little blog all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!