Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

Noah the Amateur Film Maker's Blog-

by N teacher: Elise Mueller

My freind Miles and I are interested in recording
the students working and teacher lectures to make a podcast.The podcast will be a compilation of various different recordings. We will need recording devices and editing software before we can begin. We will know we created a successful project because people will comment on it.
Article posted September 21, 2006 at 11:15 AM • comment (4) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

I like your title.
Posted November 7, 2006 at 05:22 PM by • cameron
We have lots more info about NCI now and it's on the home page! .There is an
interview with tracie an intro and a play
Posted October 31, 2006 at 12:02 PM by • noah
How else might you know your posting is successful? I'm wondering because people could send insulting comments and you could call it a success (I hope they don't). Also, will you make a plan for what specific sounds, activities, interviews you hope to record? Sounds like a neat project.
Posted October 1, 2006 at 01:03 PM by • tom
Noah's grandpa (Opa) and grandma (Nana) are watching his blog on portablec.com to see how he is doing in looking into the history of the North Cascades Institute.
Posted September 28, 2006 at 09:48 PM by • Dan Ringler