Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrsgsclass Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrsgsclass -- Blogmeister

A Quest for Knowledge-

Random Lake Rules

by Mrsgsclass

Tractor Games
Car Parking Games
ITIL Certification
Six Sigma Certification

Dear Parents,
As most of you have already discovered, your child brought home a canvas bag with books in it last Wednesday. These bags are called Literature Bags. You can see all the different bags by going to [LINK]. I e-mailed you a generic form that is included in each bag. It explains what the Literature Bags are all about. Please make sure your child returns all the books/activities in the bag before it comes back to school on Tuesday. Then on every Thursday, they can choose to bring home another bag. This is not homework, but it is intended to encourage your child to enjoy reading...."Just for fun!" They can include the reading they do with these books as their fifteen minutes of reading, though.
Also, don't forget to turn in your Six Flags Reading Incentive Form when the six hours of reading is completed. All forms are due back to me by February 16th. You can turn the forms in early, too.
The links for science fair ideas have been added to our wiki...[LINK]. I also sent home a packet that explains the science fair process. Please feel free to direct science fair questions to me. I will also allow students to do research in class if necessary.
Have a super week!

penguin2
The students researched how tall some penguins were, measured out their height using string, and posted the heights in the hallway.
Please go to the student pages and read what else they learned about penguins. We love blog comments too! THANKS!

Article posted January 30, 2010 at 11:19 PM • comment (1) • Reads 121 • see all articles

Rockin' Room 334 09/10

Get your own Digital Clock

Subscribe Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Click for Random Lake, Wisconsin Forecast
Bookmark and Share