Copyright (c) 2014 by Elise Mueller Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elise Mueller -- Blogmeister

Our Wonderful Blog!

by Elise Mueller

Good Advice on How to Comment
Portable C Wiki
Acceptable Use/Parent Form
How to use Blogmeister
4/5 Blog from Maine
Internet Safety
Room 2 Dragons
Top Dogs
Science, Technology, Reading Academy in Duluth, MN
THE RINGLER FAMILY Travel Blog
Larrabee del.icio.us
Pudong, China 5th Grade

b0oK rEc0mmeNdaTi0ns

Wow! Lots of great thinking and sharing of books but the writing, oh the writing! If it looks rough it is...because we have posted our rough drafts. As we learn about what makes a good book review we are also learning to revise and edit our work. Look for comments that help our writers improve their craft. Feel free to help out by posting a comment with compliments and suggestions.

Alumni 2006-07
Alumni 2007-08
Alumni 2008-09
Blue Group
Green Group
Oregon Trail
Red Group
Revolutionary War

THE FINE PRINT!! This website is approved by the school district. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others. Please take a few minutes to read the Bellingham School District's Appropriate Use Policy as outlined on the Parent Permission Form which is listed under Related Links to your left.