Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Red Group

by JM

teacher: Elise Mueller

Yellow Star

“In 1939 the Germans invaded Lodz, Poland’. And it is about the little girl that was forced to live in the ghetto with all the other Jews in Lodz, Poland. “In 1945 the war ended only about 800 people walked out of the ghetto. Of those who survived only 12 of them were Children. I was one of 12”.

Yellow star is a book by Jenifer Roy it is from a little girl’s point of view of World War II.

I loved this book because it really painted a picture in my head I could really see the Characters in my mined and I tried to imagine how they felt. I also liked it because it was sad and it got happy at the end. I also liked it because it was from an amazing little girls point of view. I could have never gone through the stuff she did and it just amazed me how much she did go through.

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 01:43 PM • comment (1) • Reads 149 • Return to Blog List

I have read Yellow star before but from your recommendation I want to read it agian.
Posted February 16, 2010 at 01:41 PM by • sw