Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Red Group

by JM

teacher: Elise Mueller

My Book Review of The Lightning Thief
The Lightning Thief is a really good book about a boy (Perseus Jackson) who has ADHD, Dyslexia and is about to be kicked out of boarding school (again) when summer break rolls around Percy and his mother go their run-down beach house on long island, when on one stormy night Percy’s best friend Grover shows up, and both Grover and Percy’s mother start acting strange. All three of them pack up into the car and drive to a summer camp. While they are getting over the camp boundaries they are attacked by…. Well I won’t tell you but at the camp Percy learns the Greek mythology is real; the monsters, gods, heroes, titans and that mount Olympus is on the 600th floor of the empire state building. I really liked this book and I suggest that you read the rest of the series by Rick Riordan the second book is The Sea of Monsters
Article posted January 28, 2010 at 01:38 PM • comment (4) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

wow that is a really sounds like a really good book it made me want to read the book
-zg
Posted January 28, 2010 at 02:09 PM by • zg
FL,
I really want to read the book now! I love how you told a little of the story to get people interested! Your spelling and stuff looks great!
-ZD
Posted January 28, 2010 at 02:01 PM by • ZD
I love your review! I have not read this book! It sound really intresting! Learning about greek gods, heroes, and so on sounds really cool. you didn't tell too much, so thanks for not spoiling the ending!
-ER
Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:51 PM by • ER
This book is so good. I loved it so much I'm reading The Sea of Monsters.
Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:50 PM by • HW