Copyright (c) 2014 by MD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MD -- Blogmeister

mds blog

Red Group

by MD

teacher: Elise Mueller

diary of a wimpy kid dog days
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days by: C.F.
Dear blog readers I would love to tell you about diary of a wimpy kid dog days it’s a good book to read if you’re looking for a funny book this is the one. Quote Greg Hefley loves to stay inside in the summer and play video games instead of going outside.
He started this loan company to pay off the 83$ dollars Greg and Rowley owe Rowley’s Dad. So then they start a loan company then they don’t get paid anything because they didn’t any work so they don’t get paid anything. And enough’s Freegly loves to miss Greg up when he’s trying to impress holly hills. I would recommend it to people that like to go kuku for funny stories. That’s why I recommend it. I also love it because Greg always gets into trouble that’s why I recommend this book by bloggers thanks for reading my book report.
The end 1/27/10

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 01:35 PM • comment (2) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

This book is amazingly funny. You should check your spelling on Freegley. It's actually spelled Fregley.
Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:46 PM by • HW
Maybe I should read this. Is it a series?
Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:43 PM by • FL