Copyright (c) 2014 by LB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LB -- Blogmeister

The Wumbumbertron Blog-

by LB teacher: Elise Mueller

My review Of Diary Of a Wimpy Kid.
I have to say this is a good book. They are always funny and have a bit of a twist at the end. Plus the things he does are pretty like most of the other funny stuff he does is try to impress a girl with wacky things like in the second book of the series he tried to ask a girl to skate with him at the roller rink.[If you read the books then you will know what I mean.]
The only problem is that once you read them you read them they are not really much after that. The joke is over and they aren’t exactly as funny I mean sometimes you can get another laugh out of them again but for me not much.And yes I do recommend this book to anyone that has a sense of realistic humor

My pets are three fish, tons of snails, one dog, and two super cute bunnies