Copyright (c) 2014 by Cailee M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cailee M -- Blogmeister

CM's Terrifical Blog

OLPH Alumni

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Cailee M

teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

the 3 best things about my school

There are so many good things about my school. Here are a few, 1 We have mass every week as a school family. One class has a mass each week. We either have one of three priests. 2 Every year we have what is called Catholic Schools Week. It is a of fun and good treats and it is right around the corner. I can not wait till Sunday. 3 We have different parties for different reasons. One of the reasons is for Halloween. At this time we get to play games, win prizes, and have something to snack on. I love my school for all these reasons. Maybe one day you will really be able to have a fun day with us.

Article posted January 25, 2010 at 01:14 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles