Copyright (c) 2014 by Capital T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Capital T -- Blogmeister

Melba Middle School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Capital T

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

This book in one scene shows respect. This is because a girl ,one of the main characters, is tring to get out of a house that she is imprisoned in. One day she finds a bag that is magical so you can fit in side of it. There are other people in the house that have also been imprisoned in this house. So, she shows respect for a older man to see if he wanted to leave to but he did not want to leave.

Article posted January 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM • comment (2) • Reads 447 • Return to Blog List

This my favorite book from the Fablehaven Series and I can't wait to read the next book when it comes out!
Posted February 22, 2010 at 02:59 PM by • Sarra Lynn
This is a good book. Its not in your blog but my favorite part is when Gavin turns into a dragon. I like this book and will tell others about it.
Posted January 26, 2010 at 03:04 PM by • Dr. Phil