Copyright (c) 2014 by Dr. Phil Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dr. Phil -- Blogmeister

Melba Middle School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Dr. Phil

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

I think The Mysterious Benedict Society shows respect.  I think it shows respect because there are four kids that are really smart and are secret agents.  They have to go on a mission to find out what Mr. Benedict's evil twin brother Mr. Curtain is up to.  They have to be respectful to Mr. Curtain until the time is right. they also have to respect the adults even if they don't want to. this is a pretty exciting book so if you read it you won't be disappointing.

Thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoy the book!

Article posted January 25, 2010 at 10:20 AM • comment (2) • Reads 489 • Return to Blog List

I like how they have to treat the person nicely for a while.
Posted February 23, 2010 at 01:27 PM by • Phillipe Rogers
I like how you encourage others to read the book sence you thought it was good.
Posted January 26, 2010 at 02:53 PM by • Capital T