Copyright (c) 2014 by dirtbike12 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
dirtbike12 -- Blogmeister

DIRTBIKES RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by dirtbike12 teacher: Dean Meyer

BY: DIRTBIKE12

6-2 RAFT

r-JOHN WHITE

a-who ever reads my diary

f-diary

the queen sending back to roanoke.

Dear  diary,

Today queen Elizabeth told me to go back to Roanoke. I begged her and begged her to let me stay but she shook her head and said  “NO!”  Now I have  to leave my daughter and my new born granddaughter! I was so sad when I saw her face when I walked out the door. I was so heart broken. I gathered up  100 children, men, and women, loaded the boat with supplies, and headed off. We sailed all day. The first time I smiled is when I saw ten dolphins swimming beside the boat. Then I got Back to all sad and mopey.  Dang I wish I could see my grand daughter s face again. She did the sweetest thing today, She gave me her only stuffed bear! It was dark, I lay my head down on the bead and cried myself to sleep.

I am a 12 year old boy. I race dirt bikes, play football, basket ball, I snowboard, ski, quad, snowmolie and just about any other dagerous sports! I have a big husky, and spend most all off my life out doors. i get in many fights in school and average an A+. Hpe you enjoy my blog