5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

One funny thing that happened to me happened on January 18, 2010 in LAX. I fell asleep for about an hour then I got up to brush my teeth in the restroom. When I got up my foot was asleep and wouldn’t wake up so I started walking over. I tripped and tumbled all over the place. Everyone was staring and giggling at me. I felt so embarrassed. When I was in the bathroom wanted to get it awake so I jumped up and down and up and down. Even people in the bathroom were laughing at me. That was my most funny day so far.

Article posted January 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM • comment (5) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Hey wyatt.

Thats what happens to me. it feels like ants walking on your leg or hand. Thats how it feels to me. What does it feel to you?
Posted January 22, 2010 at 03:37 PM by • jesus
I have had an experiance like this but you know my foot was asleep and I could hardly walk and it looked like I was drunk. Then I landed on my brother who was playing with my dog charlie....but Bryan hit me. Yours is much funnier though great post!
Posted January 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM by • sarah
Hey Wyatt, that was a funny story. That reminds of when I was in Bismark ND. My legs fell asleep when I woke up at the top of a bunk bed. I couldn't get down the latter to the floor. I was up there for like 1 hour. When my legs finaly woke up. Later Wyatt.
Posted January 21, 2010 at 10:39 PM by • Walker
that was so funny i liked it alot .
Posted January 21, 2010 at 08:49 PM by • Aiden
That is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. I can't believe you actually jumped up an down in the bathroom. Everyone must have thought you were crazy.
Posted January 20, 2010 at 09:16 PM by • Trevor