5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

06/03/10
awsomness 05/14/10
book yea 04/30/10
coconuts in Hawaii 03/26/10
Olympics 02/24/10
lovely job 01/27/10
Embarrassing Moment 01/12/10

Embarrassing Moment
Hi I’m Carmen I’m 9 years old and my first blog is about something embarrassing in my life.

I’ve only been alive 9 years so I haven’t had very many embarrassing moments yet. I can recall one and that is I did a picture on photo-shop. And emailed to my Mom who showed it to everyone in my family and at her job. I didn’t think it was that great. But she made it seem like it was the greatest thing on the planet. She even said to one of my sisters I’m getting a tattoo of this on my arm. Mothers can be so embarrassing sometimes.
Article posted January 12, 2010 at 09:12 PM • comment (10) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

Hi Carmen my name is Jacqueline and I think what you say is true that moms are kind of embarrassing sometimes because one time I told my mom to not tell anyone that my sister put this kind of grouse thing on me and I felt very sticky but she still told people things about it.
Posted April 7, 2010 at 02:52 PM by • jacqueline
I know how you feel my mom embarrasses me all the time in front of strangers, friends, and family.
Posted February 10, 2010 at 02:21 PM by • B randan
People, it is not on the wii. If it was on the wii it would look like a big blob. Carmen
Posted January 22, 2010 at 10:57 PM by • Carmen
Nice paragraph about the most embarrassing moment. I think I now how you feel
Posted January 22, 2010 at 03:25 PM by • Briana
it was fun to read your blog post.
Posted January 22, 2010 at 01:12 PM by • anthony
Carmen your mom really said she would get a tatoo of just a little picture. Don't feel to bsd my mom goes crazy over little pictures to. That must of been so embarrassing. That was a great blog, good job.
Posted January 21, 2010 at 09:54 PM by • Walker
carmen that was great i remamber when my mom made me embarist last night when she kept saying eat your hamberger eat it i said no i dont . remeber you are a good friend good night
Posted January 21, 2010 at 04:10 PM by • aiden
hello, Carmen. Nice story. I know moms can be embarresing sometimes. My mom is very embarrising sometimes. She sings a dumb song every single time the stock market goes up. One time when my friend was at my house she still sung the song. But moms are moms.
Posted January 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM by • schuyler
A photo shop? You mean the one on the wii? Sometimes my mom gets so exited over one little picture. I always think in my mind why is my mom going all crazy over a wrinkey dinkey picture? My mom always praises me when she see's a cute pictures of me. I always get so irritated when she always praises me. Grrrrrr. Anyway, cute story! Bye!
Posted January 20, 2010 at 06:42 PM by • Jillian
I agree! I've had that same thing happen to me. Only I didn't do my picture on photo-shop. That is because well one I don't even have photo-shop ha, ha. So that means 2 must be da, ddddda! No I'm just kidding! But seriously that makes number 2 well when this happened to me I didn't even know how to work a computer I think. O.K. Now for a questionaire ha ha ha. No just kidding again but I really need to ask some questions. So here we go. How old were you? And I'm not just trying to be all questionairey, I really want to know. one more question, what was that one picture do you remember? I think that's all I can think of so goodbye!

Grace
Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:01 PM by • Grace