Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

kicking it in the sun
For Winter break I went to Mexico . We went to an all inclusive called Dreams resort. My favorite part of the trip was swimming with the dolphins. We got a hug and kiss, and we went on their bellies and got a ride, and then we went on boogie boards with our feet down and the dolphins push us with their noses. Another thing I loved was that on Christmas Santa came and brought all the kids presents. He came from the ocean. There was also a little lagoon which is a small little area where fish swim around and you go snorkeling. That is what I did on winter break.
Article posted January 8, 2010 at 01:26 PM • comment (3) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

Wow! It sounds like you had a great winter break filled with fun and excitement! I wish I had went to mexico! Also swimming with dolphins would be so much fun. I hope you had as much fun as it sounded like you did.
-Hannah
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:49 AM by • Hannah
That sounds like a fun winter break! I wish I went to mexico.
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM by • Kate
wow! it seems you had a good winter break!!
Posted January 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM by • kellen