Copyright (c) 2014 by Leah Welch Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leah Welch -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Welch's Kindergarten Class-

Mrs. Welch's Kindergarten Class

We are a Kindergarten class from Hampden, Maine USA

by Leah Welch

Our Moodle
The KinderKids

Week of January 4th
We cut out some snowflakes on Monday. They are hanging in our classroom from the ceiling. It looks like it is snowing. We made snowmen with a picture of our face. They are cute. We have been working on consonant clusters. When we read a book we look for consonant clusters and we are writing on a poster. Today we had kiwi for snack. Over vacation Mrs. Welch's computer was sick, but now it's all better! Yesterday we made some words using these letters: r a b b i t s. We have a new work station and a new work station chart. We read The Mitten by Jan Brett and we made a story map with it.

Article posted January 8, 2010 at 10:49 AM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Hi Shining Stars,

We read The Mitten by Jan Brett too. We also made snow flakes with our big buddies. We have some snowflakes hanging in our room too. We cannot see your pictures that are on your blog. We think they are blocked at our school.

When can we skype with you? Mrs. Knee and Mrs. Welch will have to set up a time for us to meet you.

From,
The KinderKids
Posted January 11, 2010 at 09:14 AM by • Maria Knee

2009-2010