Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J

teacher: Derek Milloy

Touching Spirit Bear is about a 15-year old boy. His name is Cole Mathews. He has done lots of terrible crimes. His latest crime is smashing Peter Driscal’s head against the sidewalk. Cole’s punishment is either jail or one year on an Alaskan remote island. Cole chooses the island. With the help of Edwin and Garvey, Cole try’s to get rid of his anger. But during the one year long visit he sees a rare seen bear. He gets so angry that the bear isn’t afraid of him. So he decides to attack the bear. At the end of the battle Cole is defeated. Will the attack do nothing but damage or will it save his soul.

I think the author’s message is that people deserve a second chance to change.
Article posted January 7, 2010 at 07:00 PM • comment (2) • Reads 555 • Return to Blog List

I really like your artical about Cole! But I think you need to write a bit more. But you still did a great job
Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:58 AM by • ashwini
I realy liked your blog andand you realy went straight to your point,and that I liked that. Maybe you should write just a little bit more
Posted February 17, 2010 at 04:51 PM by • ALI