Copyright (c) 2014 by SR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SR -- Blogmeister

SR bolg-

by SR teacher: Elise Mueller

• I was born in Washington D.C.
• I have 1 cat and 1 dog.
• My favorite books are Harry Potter and Witch & Wizard.
• I’m related to Jessie James, western outlaw.
• I am 11 years old
Article posted January 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM • comment (5) • Reads 124 • Return to Blog List

Hi, SR!
It's awesome that you are realted to Jessie James! I never knew :)! How do you like Larrabee so far? What is Witch & Wizard? I've never heard of it!
-JF
Posted January 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM by • JF
Hi. My initals are ER. I am in the green group. I have light brown hair, and brown/blue/green eyes. I love dark chocolate. I am ten years old. I play soccer. do you play a sport? If you want to recognize me, I usuallywear legging pants, a blue sweater, or sometimes a black sweater. I am a little shorter than you. It's cool that you are related to someone who is an outlaw. Do you like all the teachers?
Posted January 12, 2010 at 02:23 PM by • ER
Hi SR,
It is really cool that you are related to a western ourlaw!
-ZD
Posted January 12, 2010 at 02:17 PM by • ZD
cool!!
Posted January 8, 2010 at 02:15 PM by • fl
Hi. I hear your new at this school. Welcome! Do you like this new school? What was Carl Cozier like? My initals are ER. I am in the Green group. I am ten, I have brown hair, and brown/blue/green eyes. Do you play a sport? I play soccer.
Posted January 8, 2010 at 02:10 PM by • ER