Copyright (c) 2014 by Brianna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brianna -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brianna teacher: Brian Crosby

Christmas

Christmas

Brianna

The most important thing about Christmas is you can spend time with your family. At my adorable, nice, house we color beautiful butterflies and stars. My Dad picks me up for Christmas to go spend time with him. When it is time for me to go I take my presents and open my presents. When it strikes twelve o'clock we open our presents at my mom's house. But the most important thing about Christmas is you spend time with your family.

Article posted January 5, 2010 at 02:14 PM • comment (4) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

What up?
Boneita Here.
Thanks For The Comment!
Well I Think That The Most Important Thing Of Christmas Is Celebrating With The People You Love (Occasionally to Those Siblings). Lol.
Posted January 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM by • Boneita
Hey Brianna,

It's me, 19 EdHardyGirl. You wrote a question on my blog asking what kind of animal I like. I like both dogs and cats. But I like dogs more. They look at you like their owner. I are much loyalty than cats.
Posted January 10, 2010 at 08:11 PM by • 19 EdHardyGirl
hi this is 12 dancer thanks for the support . This is a great paragraph and your right Christmas is about spending time with your family
Posted January 10, 2010 at 05:10 PM by • Brianna
I like your paragraph about Christmas.
Posted January 8, 2010 at 11:25 AM by • Briana