Copyright (c) 2014 by ZD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ZD -- Blogmeister

PEACE PLANET

by ZD teacher: Elise Mueller

Five Random Facts About Me

1. I play soccer and basketball 2. For pets, I have a dog called Abby, a cat called sailor and two guinea pigs called Sasha and Twilight 3. I have a little brother 4. My favorite food is homeade mac & cheese 5. A couple of my favorite books are: Mysterious Benedict Society, Sisters Grimm and Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat

Article posted January 5, 2010 at 02:13 PM • comment (3) • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

Good taste in books!
Posted January 8, 2010 at 02:11 PM by • fl
ZD, we have the same back round! The Guinea pigs would be happy you mentioned them!
Posted January 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM by • md
hi!
I love the mysterious benedict society, and especially my favorite character is kate wetheral! do you have any thoughts on books like the bartimaeus books, which have a lot of vocabulary words in them? if so, tell, me e-mail me, or blog me!!
CM
Posted January 5, 2010 at 06:45 PM by • CM

I play soccer and basketball I do yoga with my mom I like to work with wood My favorite holiday is Christmas I love to bake