Copyright (c) 2014 by SSAM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SSAM -- Blogmeister

SSAM

Class of 2012-2013

by SSAM

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Recently we had Joe Flood come into our life skills class, He is a guy who goes from school to school talking to kids about drugs. He is such an expert on this because he did many drugs in his 20's and 30's. When he came in he did not just tell us loads of facts he told us many stories he had heard or witnessed of what drugs can do to your body and brain. He made things very easy to understand for our age level. He always told us how if you wreck your brain you can get a new one but it wont be you when its done, it will be the person who got their brain removed. Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs,it can make you blackout which is where you're awake but when you fall asleep you wont remember what happened.

Article posted December 23, 2009 at 09:13 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List