BRRO

Joe Flood
Last month Joe Flood came to our life skills class for two weeks. He shared with us different things about drug and alcohol abuse and how your brain reacts to the drug. He taught us a lot of new things. Joe Flood taught me a lot like, the different parts of the brain and what they do to when too much drugs are put in your body. He drew a simple picture of the brain and the 6 different lights in it. And how they worked. He also talked about his past and the awful things he did to his self. He also said that being a drug attic or alcoholic can run in your family .

Joe Flood talked about a lot of more things and I learned a lot of new and useful information.
Article posted December 23, 2009 at 08:25 AM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I like how you said everything that he talked about and what happens when you use drugs. Maybe next time you could put more detail in the writing like about the 6 lights in your brain.
Posted January 22, 2010 at 01:24 PM by • FHSO