Copyright (c) 2014 by HHSC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HHSC -- Blogmeister

HHSC

Class of 2012-2013

by HHSC

teacher: Rye 8th Team

We had a program about Project Safeguard. Project Safeguard is about teens growing up. It helps us and our parents understand making decisions and how our lives are going change as we get older. we had different groups to go to. The groups had subjects to focus on like attitude,and changes. We got to stand up in one class and tell Ed Gerrity about what we will do when we get older. He told us not to say “we want” but say “we will!”. He told us to go home and make a dream board, and on that dream board to have what we will to do with our lives. He said not let people tell us we cant do it, if you set that goal in life its your goal, believe in your self. I think this program helped us stand up and take more control in our life, let us set better goals and set better examples for little kids. I think that it was a great idea to have Ed Gerrity come in he told us lots of stories of problems teens are having. I hope Ed Gerrity help other people and will always be in there head when he talks to people because he really changes a lot about people and how he explained things was amazing. Thank you everyone who helped us out with project safeguard and who was there they made it a great experience for us.
Article posted December 22, 2009 at 01:16 PM • comment • Reads 706 • Return to Blog List