Copyright (c) 2014 by LJSH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LJSH -- Blogmeister

Class of 2012-2013

by LJSH

teacher: Rye 8th Team

columbus day 06/16/10
break even 06/16/10
wordle? 06/15/10
Roadkill Voicethread 06/08/10
05/25/10
stocks 05/13/10
roman soldier 02/18/10
Science Valentines 02/01/10
MLK speech 01/27/10
Persuasive Essay 12/23/09

In science class we learned about the moon rocks. The rocks were in a glass plate so the rocks wouldn't break.

Some moon rocks were different than I expected. Some were gray and black and there was orange sand. It was really strange because most people think the moon rocks are white and gray not orange and black.

We spoke with a class in Cupertino, California. They thought it was very interesting that we had the moon rocks in our school. They asked some questions and we answered them. We also showed them the Moon rocks through a webcam and Skype. That class was interesting because they spoke Chinese for part of the day at their school. They even taught us some Chinese.
Article posted December 22, 2009 at 01:14 PM • comment • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List