Copyright (c) 2014 by SSKA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SSKA -- Blogmeister

SSKA

Class of 2012-2013

by SSKA

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Joe Flood came into our school and talked to us about smoking and alcohol. He told us that alcohol is not good for us. You can die from it because it gets into your brain and damages it. Smoking is bad because it does not give you a healthy lifestyle. Smoking makes you sick in your lungs and you can even get lung cancer.
Joe Flood wants to let the kids at Rye, New Hampshire know that smoking and alcohol use is not good for you. He knows this because he has done it before. I learned to never smoke and drink. You can drink a little bit but you can’t drink too much because you can damage your body. I am glad that Joe Flood came into our school because I learned a lesson. And I want to talk to my uncle about smoking. I really wish he would stop smoking because it is not good for him and I love him!

Thank you for reading.
Article posted December 22, 2009 at 01:12 PM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List