Copyright (c) 2014 by Wendy Fisher Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Wendy Fisher -- Blogmeister

7Th GRADE WARRIORS

by Wendy Fisher

I have noticed that many of you are having fun finding widgets to put on your own blog pages. Well, I have a new one for you to try. Go to www.wordle.net and create a word cloud that represents you, your best friend, your pet, or just about any topic you can think of.  You can post it on your blog page under the control panel or save it as an image and post it as an article.

Go ahead, give it a try and tell me what you think!

Article posted December 22, 2009 at 12:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 132 • Return to Blog List

Hello Canada!! Greetings from long island, new york!!!! My name is Hannah and I am in 8th grade. I love doing wordles!! They are so much fun! Lets communicate...you can comment on my blog ... Mr. Ullrich - Period 1/2- Hannah R... or you could just click the link above^!It would be great to know about other middle schoolers... happy new year !! bye!!
Posted January 6, 2010 at 06:46 PM by • Hannah R

Seventh Grade 09-10

We are 7th graders expressing ourselves through blogging while learning about the world around us. Let us know what you think of our blogs and we'll check yours out too! Locations of visitors to this page

Poets.org
Giggle Poetry
Math Games
CIA world factbook - For Geography
The 743 Blog Spot
Haultain Community School, CA
Mrs. Markwart's 6/7 class
Mr. Ellis Grade 7 Sas. CA
End World Hunger - Free Rice
Tim Comfort - Grade 8
Mr. McCartney - Minnesota
The Math Page
National Library of Virtual manipulatives
World Builder
World Mapper
Leaf project link - uses of trees
On-line textbooks and test practice
Mrs. Beal's Country Project using Voicethread
Glencoe Literature Book
Purple Math
American Rhetoric - Speech bank
Geography game - donate water
Mr. Ulrich's 8th grade Earth Science
Rye Jr. High, NH
Ma Adams Rye JHS, NH
Mrs. Spila's Reading Blog