Copyright (c) 2014 by BC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BC -- Blogmeister

Squirly's Blog

7th Grade 09-10

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by BC

teacher: Mrs. Gatz

In Kansas history we are talking about Bleeding Kansas and in english class we are reading “The Jayhawker” book there are some things in common in these different classes for example: the Jayhawkers and Bushwackers would burn each other’s houses, do illegal things to each other, and they would put each other down. The Jayhawker’s would raid places like farms that owned slaves and would steal the slaves. There were many fierce battles and massacres between the Jayhawkers and the Bushwackers. In the article the Jayhawkers and bushwackers were fighting now too because of the issue of slavery.
Article posted December 17, 2009 at 01:26 PM • comment • Reads 122 • Return to Blog List

I play sports like football, basketball, baseball and others. I like to hang out with my friends. I do well in school and I'm very active. I am in the 7th grade. Locations of visitors to this page