Copyright (c) 2014 by RG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RG -- Blogmeister

Regan!!-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by RG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

The article we read in social studies related to history with how people were mad at each other by calling each other names that their four fathers called each other. They also were alike because they brought in some of the proslavery and antislavery men like John Brown and William Quantrill. William Quantrill was a proslavery man who hated the jayhawkers he thought they were no good horse stealing thieves and all they were good for was hanging by a rope. John Brown was the opposite he hated the bushwhackers and wanted to see Kansas become a free state. Now both of these men were brought up in the article. They were used to make the people over the border line of Missouri and Kansas angry. They used the raids on each other to taunt them. Some people thought they could put them down by taunting them but some people used it as an advantage against each other and bragged about what their side Kansas or Missouri did to each other. So most of the article was alike by what people did.

Article posted December 17, 2009 at 01:21 PM • comment • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

Hey, my names Regan. I love hanging out with my friends. I'm in the seventh grade.I have one brother and one sister. I have five pets, one cat and four fish. I love the color purple. My favorite sports are basketball and volleyball. My favorite team is K-State. When I'm not at school I am either playing sports or hanging out with my friends and family. My favorite subject in school is Science. Locations of visitors to this page