Copyright (c) 2014 by Makay-C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makay-C -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Makay-C

teacher: Terry Smith

Guess what we got some stuff from Russia! Here are the gifts matreshka doll, valenok (boot), they call Santa father frost,and they disco on Christmas,they also sent us a colorful designed spoon. They sent us a mini Russian flag also. It is below zero where they live in Siberia and they dance around a fir tree on New Years day. I got a sticker of two kids building a snowman. The valenok (a boot) is my favorite thing they sent because it has interesting designs on it.

Article posted December 15, 2009 at 10:56 AM • comment (2) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

I like your interesting facts about presants from rusha.
Posted March 21, 2010 at 05:03 PM by • Nicole/livewire
Hi you commented on my story so I'm going to comment on yours.I like that spoon because it shows class.

I'm in Mrs.Black's class in Naches WA
Posted January 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM by • brian