We write everyday! We live our lives like writers taking notice of our world around us and when we sit at the computers we compose our stories. It's truly a magical time.
Your children have been doing a fantastic job at our Digitized Writing Workshop. Each morning they open their Microsoft Word document and practice at becoming a better writer. The students send me those documents on our class website for me to review, and the next morning they log on to the computers to see my comments. We also have Our Wiki, which is where we take notes and they are able to use that website during their writing time.
1. Read for 20 and get a signature
2. Writing Adventure due on Wednesday (Snow Day)
3. Spelling Challenge due on Wednesday
4. Social Studies ~ read pages 82-87 and complete worksheet.
5. Science ~ test on Thursday, December 17
6. No Math tonight.
Please check out the Blackboard for the spelling list, Snow Day writing adventure, and Social Studies worksheet if needed.