Copyright (c) 2014 by kbaseballboy a Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
kbaseballboy a -- Blogmeister

Div 3

RockYou FXText
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

by kbaseballboy a

teacher: Tracy Gidinski

Q: How does changing the point of view of a story change what you know about the characters?

A: The teacher was nervous when the two Jews was in the class and she was mean to those two.

Q:  Which point of view do you prefer reading? Why?

AA: Omniscient because when I was around seven when I was studying about Germany I read almost the same thing and it was little sad for him.

Q: How did the hyperlinks (the blue text that linked to websites) help you? Were there enough of them? Too many?

A: It was enough of them because it didn't have lot of sentence.

Q: What more did you learn about the people that lived through the Holocaust by doing this assignment?

A: That the Jews was not treated not nicely so even at school the teacher treated mean if Jews was in there class so Jews was hard to live that time.
Article posted December 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM • comment • Reads 87 • Return to Blog List