Copyright (c) 2014 by vanillacoke6 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
vanillacoke6 -- Blogmeister

by vanillacoke6 teacher: Joanna Sanders Bobiash

Bonjour Lucas! That is a real acomplishment in your career and everyone is proud of you good job! It must feel really good to be one of the best in the world. Did you ever think you would be a long track speed skater? It is really cold here and im not very happy cause I like the summer and the warmth. Its minus 33 right now with the windsheild. Thats good advice when you said you cant control how other people do only how you do I think that boost alot of confidence when it comes to sports. I think it good that your taking class in university but that must be very hard to always be skating and doing work must be hard haha! We are starting the candy cane sale today and i cant wait to buy one they are so good. I also had fun doing the coin drive and mme Yeo's class gets to choose the next spirit day we were so close! By the way I'm sure you will do fine with your spelling and grammar in french but just incase i do have a red pen haha!
Im also looking forward to meeting you in January
until my next letter.

Bonjour Lucas encore jai oublier de faire ma blog en francais la derniere foit alors je doit écrire en francais. Bon travaille sur tes competions. Lécole et presque fini il y a 2 jours avant que les vacances et 4 jours avant Noël!! Je peux pas attendre.Aurevoir et bon vacances.

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 10:58 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles