Conditions of Use
1. Hominids are divided into four different groups.
2. The Homosapians nickname is (Wise Men).
3. The Homoeructus nickname is (Man who stands up right).
4. The Homohabalis nickname is (Handy Man).
5. The Australopithecus nickname is (Southern Ape).
6. The Homosapians lived 200,000 years ago.
7. The Homoeructus lived 1.9 million years ago.
8. The Homohabalis lived 2.5 million years ago.
9. The Australopithecus lived 3 million years ago.
10. The first Australopithecus found was in Ethiopia, Hadar.
11. The Homoeructus were the first to tame fire.
12. The Homohabalis were the first to make tools.
13. The Homohabalis mostly ate grass and not meat.
14. A band of Homoeructus once migrated to Europe and were called the Neanderthals.
15. The Homosapians were first to make cloths.
Article posted December 7, 2009 at 01:59 AM •
comment (1) • Reads 343
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
Comment Posted on March 31, 2010 at 07:08 AM by
Nadine Grade 9
Latest 10 Comments: