Copyright (c) 2014 by ER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ER -- Blogmeister

ER's Blog!!!

5C 09-10

One to One computing room

by ER

teacher: Matt McCartney

What I did over Thanks Giving Break

What I did over Thanks giving break was on Thursday I went to my Grandma’s house on my Mom’s side and had thanks giving there and I rejected my sweet Potatoes because they are disgusting in my opinion. So, my Mom ate them instead. Then for the turkey my Grandparents injected seasoning into it.

Then on Friday I went to this light show with arch ways that were like upside down U.(ΩΩΩΩΩΩ) As I was looking at the lights my Mom and Grandma were talking about this new album that they had just got and I interjected, “I love listening to this Christmas music while I look at these lights.

On Saturday I went to my Dad’s mom and dad’s house and I got to see my cousins. I read on the way down to their house. We ate there. It was very fun with all my family and I even got to see my dad’s cousin from Colorado.

On Sunday I just stayed home and cleaned my. But we didn’t have time to put up our Christmas decorations.  

Article posted November 30, 2009 at 07:27 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

I'm so cool!! I love life!!!!!!!! I love sports!!!