Copyright (c) 2014 by WRMA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
WRMA -- Blogmeister

WRMA

Class of 2012-2013

by WRMA

teacher: Rye 8th Team

I did not know they made 100 pies and they stored some away to have them latter. They kept the pie in an extra room, possibly the attic for storage. They put food in the bag for the poor. They put many things in the bag including rice, sugar, flour, and corn.They put knots in the bag so they would not mix them up. The bag was put into a basket. They put other stuff in it like apples, 3 or 4 knitted things. In the kitchen, we did some chores. My favorite one was stringing the green beans. I also learned how to cook with 3 different settings over the fire. There were hooks and the pots went on the hooks. The hooks were different sizes. You could also put them in different places.

Article posted November 24, 2009 at 07:50 AM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List