Copyright (c) 2014 by ISMA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ISMA -- Blogmeister

ISMA-

by ISMA teacher: Rye 8th Team

The Thanksgiving field trip was very interesting. Somethings that I didn't know about Thanksgiving was that they made matzoh balls from a piece of bread that looked like cardboard. And it was very flat and it had a vertical line of dots to keep it from rising. I also learned that it was very hard to preserve food there were three ways of preserving it. They Put fruits on strings they put things like carrots and cucumbers in jars with vinegar and salt. And the last thing they did was salting things. I also learned that they used a clock jack to cook the turkey or chicken. The field trip to Strawbery Banke was very interesting.
Article posted November 23, 2009 at 11:58 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List