Please remember: I do take this seriously. I'de love to hear what you have to say about this little preview of my book.

Winchester Academy

My life was about to change forever, when I opened the magnificent doors that allowed me to enter the Winchester Academy. I thought this was just a regular school, with the sterotypical cliques. I was absolutely wrong.

Chapter One

"Honey, we're just suggesting you go away for a while," my mom said quietly. "Maybe regular school isn't right for you?" my brother chimed in. "You don't understand..." I hissed through my teeth. "I know you can't leave me sis," My brother Adam said. "Well forget that, you're going," my father said sternly. I sighed in defeat. They were absolutely right. Regular school isn't for me. I'm to weird, too unique for regular school. I wasn't sure what was going to be beyond the gates that led into the Winchest Adademy. I had an errie feeling I didn't want to know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  

Article posted November 20, 2009 at 06:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I love your story! This is interesting in the main character is: "weird," or special which makes it interesting! Thank's for your comment!
Posted November 24, 2009 at 05:28 PM by • KB