Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Gatz Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Gatz -- Blogmeister

The DWMS Blog Spot-

Mrs. Gatz

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by Mrs. Gatz

Mrs. Martwark 6/7 Class Blog
Ms. Wood 5/6 Blog
South Paris Collaborative
Shannon Ruskin Blog
Room 2 Almighty Bloggers
Ms. Lowe's Class
Our Class Website
Mr. Gonzalez
Top Dogs Blog
Ch. 9-11 Please Stop Laughting Blog A
Ch. 9-11 Please Stop Laughting Blog A

This article is like the Jayhawker book because Kansas and Missouri are both going against each other and calling each other names, they are fighting over slavery in The Jayhawker and in the story they are fighting over a game. People think that they are being very hateful to each other.In The Jayhawker they go to war over slavery but in the story they get in fights, and call each other names. It is also alike because both storys are between Kansas and Missouri.
Article posted November 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM • comment • Reads 112 • Return to Blog List

7th Grade 09-10
8th Grade 09-10

My name is Mrs. Gatz and this is my second year teaching 3-8 Computers at Doniphan West Schools. I'm very excited about he upcoming year. Previously I have taught 5th & 6th grade and middle school math and science. On a personal note I have 3 children. I enjoy sports, reading and of course spending time with my children! Locations of visitors to this page