If I were an animal I would be...

If I were an animal I would an eagle.  I would just love to soar through the sky.  I would be the king of the sky like the lion is the king of the jungle.  I would be a rare bird.  I would have beautiful brown fur on my body and lovely white fur on my head.  I have a beautiful yellow beak and sharp claws. 

I would go everywhere in the world!  I would be one of the icons of the United States.  I would fly out of this country to explore.  I would meet up with other birds and communicate.  It would be so fun!

Article posted November 20, 2009 at 09:18 AM • comment (6) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I love Birds. I think it would be awsome to fly around the sky! i would love to see what humans would look like from the sky!AY
Posted December 17, 2009 at 08:43 AM by • AY
Hi, BN I really enjoyed reading about the eagle. I find it interesting that you said that the eagle was the king of the sky. I also like your description of the eagle. Overall, great job.

--KS
Posted December 17, 2009 at 08:39 AM by • KS
Why would you be an eagle? Whats so great about them that you'd want to be one. That's all I have to say. Write back on my page!
Posted December 15, 2009 at 10:22 AM by • SS
I would be your friend if I was an Eagle too.
Posted December 3, 2009 at 03:14 PM by • NC
Posted December 3, 2009 at 03:13 PM by • NC
Brett, I love your descriptions. My only critiques would be that you change the eagle's "fur" to "feathers" and try not to begin every sentence with "I."
Posted November 23, 2009 at 10:57 AM by • Mrs. B