Copyright (c) 2014 by W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
W -- Blogmeister

Room 22

by W

teacher: Mr. Gonzalez

Tlat day 11/19/09

All about me
Hi my name is Warda. I am ten. My favorite food is Somalia food. My favorite hobbies are jump roping, playing basketball, soccer, and more. My favorite hobbies in school are reading, writing, and math. I have a pet cat her name is lulu I also have a pet snake named Mr. TJ. My birthday is February, 18, 1999 I have six sisters and one brother. I want a goldfish for a present. I go to school at arbor heights elementary school I’m in 5th grade. I’m going to Denny middle school or Madison middle school. My favorite type of dessert is vanilla with carmel and the Oreo ice-cream. I also love brownies. I don’t like broccoli and I will never eat it. My favorite TV show is Gorge Lopez he is funny and his wife, kids, and grandma. My favorite color is black, and pink. Kind of candy is chocolate. I also like my teacher. He is funny. He teaches me a lot.

Article posted November 19, 2009 at 03:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 87 • Return to Blog List

I love George Lopez too but I prefer Malcom in the middle
Posted November 20, 2009 at 10:03 PM by • Kaley