Conditions of Use
To celebrate Pizza Month, here are some other fun facts about pizza:
* Pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping in America
* Anchovies are the least popular pizza topping in America
* Americans eat about 100 acres of pizza every day
* Pizza ranks as the most popular food with kids ages 3 to 11
* 3 billion pizzas are sold annually, that's 46 slices each for every man, woman and child in the country.
* 62% of Americans prefer meat toppings on pizza while only 38% prefer the vegetarian variety
* Thin crust is the most popular with 61% of pizza lovers preferring thin * The world's most extravagant pizza can be found at Nino's Bellisima in New York City. The 12 inch pizza, topped with caviar, lobster, creme fraiche and chives, sells for $1000.
That's $125 for each slice. The pizza must be ordered 24 hours in advance, as the caviar has to be ordered.crust. 14% vote for thick crust or deep dish as their favorite.
Google Fun Facts About Pizza
October is National Pizza month in the US, so designated in 1987. Pizza is one of America's most popular foods, with approximately 69,000 pizzerias in the US!
Article posted November 18, 2009 at 04:29 PM •
comment (4) • Reads 276
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
Cool Christuna =)
Comment Posted on December 8, 2009 at 07:07 PM by
Cool fact christuna
Comment Posted on December 8, 2009 at 07:05 PM by
WOWIE ZOWIE THOSE R SOME AWESOME FACTS TINA
Comment Posted on November 24, 2009 at 06:12 AM by
WOW I didn't know that! Where did you find those facts?
Comment Posted on November 22, 2009 at 03:07 PM by
About the Blogger
Hi I'm Christina! I like arts and crafts. I love to drive around on my Brother's fourwheeler and jump on my trampoline. I hope you enjoy the blog! Bye!
Latest 10 Comments: