Copyright (c) 2014 by Eilis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eilis -- Blogmeister

EILIS' BLOG-

by Eilis teacher: Mark Ahlness

Hi my name is Runny. Ok this is where it starts. It started in Dallas, Texas. So this man came where I was sitting in a very nice area. Well he sneaked up on me and he tried to get me so I turned around and he got a head start so I ran as fast as I could but when I tried to do that he grabbed my foot. So I had no way to get out and so I tried biting him. Well he was smart because he was wearing gloves so he took me back to his truck and put me in the back and turned on his car and went away.

Well he was not smart because he I was not strapped in so I could get out, well a few hours later I figured it out, so I took a step back and gobbled and wiggled and I was off so I jumped out the trunk and I landed on my feet and I ran away. Well that man saw me so he stopped his car and jumped out landed on his feet too like me and ran and he yelled GET THAT TURKEY!

So he ran and ran and ran well, he did not catch me. I was very lucky and he said I am going to buy a turkey this year!

Article posted November 18, 2009 at 02:02 PM • comment • Reads 127 • see all articles