Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Crazy Castle Mania
Me and my Grandmama were on our way to the castle with half a dozen cats. I was a little scared they would eat me but grandmama said she wouldn't let them anywhere near me. When we got to the castle grandmama asked me "Do you have the mouse maker." "You bet I do." My toes were tingling with anticipation! We got to the castle and me and grandmama got out of the car. She set me on the ground and said "now be careful.""okay I promise." I said. I snuck under the door and I was in. It was thrilling that it was that easy. I sat down and listened for about two whole hours. Then I heard it. That the witches were going to levitate all the children in Norway after they ate the mouse maker. Wait no, they said they would spin them. And the mouse maker was in two little children's body. I found out where they live and went to see them. And after they were mice they levitated instead of spun. I went back two to the castle and stayed outside because I was really hungry. Grandmama was there and we went out to dinner. I was craving some gjetost. Grandmama got an omelet and some gjetost on the side. When the food got here she took one bite of the gjetost to look like she was eating it. Then she pretended to drop a fork put me down dropped the gjetost went back up and acted like she finished the gjetost. She just went on eating her omelet. When we were done Grandmama and me went back to the the castle. I went in because it was night. I put the mouse maker in all the food drinks in the fridge and freezer and anything else that was laying out. Then I left and me and grandmama went home. Right after lunch the next day me and Grandmama heard this horrid noise. Grandmama smiled so did I we both knew the mouse maker was working. By the time we got there with the mice we saw about 200 or more little mice through the window. We let the cats free and watched with pleasure. When all the mice were gone we bought 15 packs of tuna fish returned the cats and told the people to keep there money. Me and grandmama sold her house for only $500. We enjoyed very much living in the castle. I lived for 9 more years and grandmama lived for nine more years to. We both died on Halloween night.
Article posted November 17, 2009 at 09:35 AM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

That's a great chapter! I liked how it read like a lot of the rest of the book. Good job!
Posted November 22, 2009 at 02:18 PM by • Ellen
Amazing story! I especially like the ending where they both die on Halloween night. Yes!!
Posted November 20, 2009 at 04:00 PM by • Emily