Hi as you can see I LOVE Micheal Jackson and know alot about him, now i'm going to share it  with you.Micheal Joseph Jackson was born in Gary,Indiana on August 29,1958 into a family with his father Joe,his mother Katherine , his brothers Jackie,Tito,and Jermaine,Micheal(of course), Marlon and his sister Jannette.His great singing and dancing talents were really mature at such a young age and because of this he became the lead singer in the Jackson 5.It was Gladys Knight who officially brought this group to Berry Gordy's attention.And by 1969 they where making "chart-busting"hits .On this CD  it held the songs:"I Want You Back," "ABC," "Never Can Say Goodbye," "Got to Be There" and other great songs. In the 1970's they became the most accomplished pop/soul group.After he became solo he had to work for his fame.He played the role of the scarecrow in "The Wiz" and finally became popular in the 1980's.On May 26,1994 -Jan.18,1996 was the time he was married with Lisa Marie Presley(Elvis' daughter.)After the divorce he got got married to Debbie Rowe but it did not last that long(Nov.14,1996-Oct.8,1999.)While getting ready for the "This Is It "concert tour (sadly)he died of cardiac arrest on June 25,2009  [LINK] .com

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 05:20 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles