Copyright (c) 2014 by Kaitlyn-K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kaitlyn-K -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Kaitlyn-K

teacher: Terry Smith

Mom and Dad!

Good evening! Hi my name is Kaitlyn and this is my story about my wonderful parents.They are nice and my mom is pretty and my dad is hansom. When I grow up I want to be just like my parents.I love them so much.They love me so much to and I can just tell that they love me.If you are looking at this mom and dad I love you so so much.BYE!

Article posted November 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM • comment (2) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

That is so cute!
Posted January 14, 2010 at 03:01 PM by • ashley
I liked the story about your mom and dad! It is a good story") It told alot of details with it.
Bye best best best best friend!!!!!!!
Posted January 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM by • marissa

Hi my name is Kaitlyn and my favorite food is pizza with ranch dressing on it and my favorite singer is Taylor Swift and the best song that she sings is Love Story and I love to do gymnastics and my favorite show is Wizards of Waverly Place and I love to read The Box Car Children an I have 1 sister and 1 brother.I love dogs and I have 3 dogs. I meet my friends Marissa and Hailey in 2 grade. I miss my friend gabby and she lives far away but I bet I will get to come see her soon. And thats my little blog all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!