Copyright (c) 2014 by AH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AH -- Blogmeister

Alia's Blog

5A

by AH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

The dogs; A Personal Narrative
ERR-ERR-ERR the dogs are surrounding me. I can see the blood oozing onto my arms and feet. I am going to die!

When I was three I was on a summer holiday in Cannes, France in a hotel with my parents, grandparents, brother, sister and aunty. I had just learned how to run and open doors but I did not know how to close them and my favorite animals were dogs.
I was in my hotel room when my family decided to go shopping but my aunty wanted to stay with me in the hotel she was only 13 ,so I went to sleep and my aunty had a shower. Then I woke up and I thought that she was not in the house so I called for her and she ran out of the bathroom with her towel around her she explained to me that she was in the shower the whole time so then she went back into the bath so I just stared out of the window and watched the people ride their bicycles and the cars drive past. Then I heard a bark it sounded like WOOF-WOOF-WOOF.
I looked really close and I saw 2 dogs. They were going around in circles I thought that they were playing and they looked very small from where I was looking so I got out of my bed and ran to the door and into the garden and there they were. I saw the two dogs, they were rottweilers they stared at me and they surrounded me and that is when I knew that they were wild then one of them scratched me and then they both started to scratch me. They were walking around me in circles and I could feel their nails scratching my flesh. I took a deep breath and then I screamed but my aunty could not hear me .Then I started to cry... The dogs were attacking me. I thought that that was the end of me they pushed me to the floor and I started to scream.

Then my aunty ran out of the door; the dogs stared at her and then they ran off and my aunty took me up to the apartment and called my parents .They came home as fast as possible and they took me to the hospital but there was nothing wrong with me.
Article posted November 11, 2009 at 02:10 AM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I know that that was a very scary event for everyone !! Anyway, we're glad it all ended safely. I hope you'll write more on your blog because we like reading it.
Posted November 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM by • Nicolette Allam

I am new to this school. I was living in Khobar, Saudi Arabia. I am in 5A in grade five. I like this school a lot.