Ry-Pie! :D-

Volcano and Lava Types!
I'm going to tell you about three volcanos. One is the sheild volcano can go up to 100 miles across!!! That's really far! Second the cinder cone, this this volcano is made of loose gaiany cinder and barely any lava!!! The last volcano is the composite volcano the same type as mount saint Helens!

Now I am going to tell you about 4 oc the lava types.and here they are High Water/Low Silica, High Silica/Low Water, High Silica/High Water, and Low Silica/Low Water.
Article posted November 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM • comment (1) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

Wow! You need to blog more! lol. I didnt know that some volcanos can be 100 miles across! WOW! Since, I was late yesterday, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway... I enjoyed reading your blogs. i read them cuz i had nothing better to do. lol.i never knew that your fav colors are purple and green. and, you have a brother?????? lol. u have a very cool blog X)
Posted January 6, 2010 at 12:47 AM by • Jonna! =)